Executive Assistant at PowerSpike
PowerSpike is a media & technology company focused on building the most compelling and streamlined destination for activating sponsorships within gaming communities. PowerSpike collaborates with 20,000+ gaming and esports influencers to execute premium, authentic influencer marketing campaigns. PowerSpike’s influencer network reaches over 125M viewers every month and grew over 1000% in 2018. The 4-year-old company is backed by Techstars, Cox Enterprises, the Philadelphia 76ers, the Dorm Room Fund, and Ocean Azul Partners.
What we’re building
PowerSpike is building the world’s first Influencer Exchange.
Like a traditional ad exchange, where buyers can place bids for ads in real-time, PowerSpike’s technology instead enables brands to bid on influencers. We’re taking the simple and streamlined experience of programmatic advertising, and combining it with the authenticity of influencer marketing to deliver instantly scalable influencer campaigns. Think Google Ads meets influencers.
Currently focused on the gaming space, our technology enables brands like Intuit Quickbooks and Activision Blizzard to launch influencer campaigns across our network of over 20,000+ Twitch streamers, just like they’d make a media buy.
Your work will directly help influencers pursue their dreams and assist some of the biggest brands in the world in streamlining their influencer marketing efforts.
What we need
We’re looking for an organized, detail oriented, and highly proficient Executive Assistant.
Working directly with PowerSpike’s leadership team, and reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for helping the PowerSpike leadership team to execute with excellence. Your work will directly help thousands of creators to make streaming their full-time career.
We value learning, creativity, candor, and collaboration – and as one of the first people at PowerSpike, we’re looking for someone who can help us define our culture and processes for years to come. Simply put, we believe in hiring A+ people, giving them clarity in what success means, and then supporting them to their fullest potential.
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE
- Helping PowerSpike’s leadership team to execute with excellence
- Placing together contracts for customers
- Developing proposals for prospective clients
- Scheduling meetings
- Handling follow up and prep work for meetings
- Working with PowerSpike’s legal team to manage paperwork for clients
- Putting together investor update emails
- Putting together decks for PowerSpike’s quarterly board meetings
- Keeping company metrics and KPI’s up to date
- Helping the company to stay organized
- Working directly with vendors, legal, HR, and accounting to prepare misc. documents
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Answering and responding to emails
- Working directly with the executive team to help each member make better use of their time
- 2-5+ years experience as a C-Level executive assistant
- You’re a self-starter with incredible organizational skills
- Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Word, and other relevant tools
- Effective problem solver who can work with minimal supervision
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Unwavering attention to detail
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
- This is a paid independent contractor position with tremendous room for professional growth
- As we grow, this role will eventually become full-time
- This role will likely be 15-25 hours per week
BONUS POINTS IF
- You’ve worked at a startup or attempted to launch your own startup before (even if it failed)
- You’re a gamer, streamer, or fan of live streaming platforms like Twitch/Mixer/YouTube Live
PowerSpike, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.