Global Compensation Director
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
We are seeking an experienced Director, Global Compensation who is passionate about building a world class compensation infrastructure supporting a fully distributed global workforce.
About the Team:
You will own many key areas for our team while also having the flexibility in your role to work on many career building projects. Come join a fabulous people team as we reimagine work at a growing, dynamic company.
- Own the bi-annual compensation review process, including developing and administering systems & tools
- Manage compensation projects from design through execution, including modeling, project planning, communicating and training
- Own development of equity compensation value targets and strategy
- Review and analyze global total target cash compensation market positioning and salary ranges (for new and existing positions) to ensure market competitiveness and support of overall compensation strategy
- Own annual executive compensation review program
- Develop and maintain annual budgets for global compensation programs
- Develop and maintain effective business partnerships and consult with the business on core compensation – recommendations for job offers and answering compensation related questions
- Provide data support for other HR systems/processes such as HRIS uploads and reports for our sales compensation team
- Manage one Compensation Analyst who will provide ongoing project management and ad-hoc customer support
What does it take to succeed?
- 8+ years direct experience in managing global compensation programs, market analysis, strategy and administration in late-stage startup or public companies
- Experience with global data modeling and analysis
- Ability to understand, interpret and communicate the meaning of the data being presented to business leaders
- Outstanding project management, time management, and communication skills
- High level of discretion in dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Demonstrated ability to manage through ambiguity in a distributed environment
- Advanced proficiency with Google Apps and Excel
- Collaborative work style – low-ego, humble and team-oriented
- BA or BS in Finance or HR or a similar discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience supporting organization through IPO is a plus
- Experience managing transition from stock options to RSUs is a plus
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.