Product Marketing Manager, 3rd Party Channel
Neopost is a global leader in mailing solutions and a major player in digital communications and shipping services. Founded in 1924, Neopost-brand solutions enable businesses to expertly send and receive digital documents, physical mail and packages. More importantly, Neopost solutions help our customers connect better and more efficiently with their customers.
At Neopost, we respect individuals for their talent and contribution to the company and we embrace a diverse and inclusive workforce. Neopost welcomes employees with bright ideas and creative solutions. We understand that our employees are the basis for all of the company's success.
Click HERE to learn more about Neopost USA or visit our website at www.neopostusa.com to learn how Neopost is shaping the future of business communications.
The Partner & Channel Marketing role is responsible for developing and maintaining new sales channels for selling BPA solutions outside traditional Neopost direct and dealer sales channels. These reseller channels can include but not limited to, printer manufacturers, ERP providers, System Integrators and non-Neopost mailing equipment dealers. The objective is to support the overall BPA growth objective in becoming a leading supplier of A/P, A/R and OMS solutions into the mid-market business segment.
- The duties of the Partner & Channel Marketing Role is focused on building a 3rd party distribution network, facilitating all communications with these resellers, improving client utilization, managing account profiles, preparing and delivering presentations for clients, planning for boosting market share, and communicating channel activities.
- Create strategic plans to target key partners.
- Lead the channel development programs for prospected clients.
- Forecast & track pipeline activities from partners.
- Lead the development of marketing programs in support of the reseller's efforts.
- Deliver partner sales and incentive programs.
- Ongoing validation of partnership conducting business reviews with key partners.
- Develop a scalable, efficient and repeatable partner on boarding and training program.
- Collect and escalate partner feedback to influence product roadmaps.
- Make recommendations for all pricing & offers and drive necessary approvals.
- Determine and manage tools required to optimize channel distribution.
BPA - Product Portfolio
- BCC (Satori) Data Quality
- Neotouch (DD, AP, AR)
- Other BPA Solutions (country specific solutions tied to OMS or Neotouch)
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or University in Business/Marketing with a minimum of 10 years Industry experience.
- Proven track record of successful solution sales and program implementation.
- Experience selling software solutions into large enterprise accounts.
- Highly organized with the ability to follow documented processes.
- Customer Communications Management sales experience is a major plus.
- High degree of time management skills and understanding of prioritization.
- Must be a motivated, team player who is results-oriented.
- Ability to be an innovative self starter and positive change agent within the organization.
- Ability to influence, coach and develop sales teams indirectly.
- Strong interpersonal ability to work closely with Corporate Marketing and 3rd Party resellers to support individual programs.
- Highly proficient Office applications, Saleforce.com.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi task.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Neopost is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.