Online Events and Training Coordinator EMEA at Zoom
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure – revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
As part of our Customer Success Team, Zoom is looking for an Online Events/Consulting and training Coordinator. The OEC Coordinator will join our existing team of trainers to successfully support our customers with their webinar events as well as support public and private trainings on all of Zoom’s services. This is a remote role and you can be based anywhere in EMEA.
- Lead coordination of the Online Events Program: Fielding and scheduling requests, managing pricing, conducting events
- Provide high-touch support and project management for customer online events (webinars).
- Distribute resources accordingly to support online events
- Recommend experience with Project Management and/or Virtual Event Management.
- Assist hosting the public facing trainings as needed
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree preferred
- impeccable English language skills required, business fluency in French or Spanish are a big plus
- 2-3+ years’ experience in a SaaS company, video collaboration/webinar platform preferred
- Exceptional communication skills including clear and concise writing, an engaging presentation style, and group facilitation skills.
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills
- Experience working cross-functionally, especially with internal clients or subject matter experts.
- Must be okay with flexible working hours due to collaboration with different time zones as well as working in a stand-alone role (remote)
Zoom Video Communications Company Culture Highlights:
- Winner of Comparably’s Award for Best Company Work-Life Balance 2019
- Winner of Comparably’s Award for Best Company Compensation 2019
- Winner of Comparably’s Award for Best Company Happiness 2019
- Winner of Comparably’s Award for Best Company Perks & Benefits 2019
- Sales Department is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Diversity on Comparably.
- Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Professional Development on Comparably.
- Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Overall Culture on Comparably.
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!