Customer Champion Quality Specialist at Zapier
We’re looking for a Customer Champion Quality Specialist to join the Support Enablements team at Zapier. Zapier’s on a mission to make everyone more productive at work. Over 4 million professionals already use Zapier to save more time, but there are millions more to reach. In this role you’ll be helping us define and streamline qualitative measures of excellence for our Customer Champions’ performance. There will be a substantial partnership with the whole of our Enablements team to leverage what we learn through our quality assurance program into refinements for our Training and Documentation efforts.
If you’re interested in launching your career at a fast-growing and profitable startup, then read on… We know applying for and taking on a new job at any company requires a leap of faith. We want you to feel comfortable and excited to apply at Zapier. To help share a bit more about life at Zapier, here are a few resources in addition to the job description that can give you an inside look at what life is like at Zapier.
Zapier is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
- You’re a skilled Quality Specialist. We’re looking for 2+ years of experience in Quality Assurance for a Support team.
- You’re an excellent written communicator. We’re also a 100% remote team, and writing is our primary means of communication at Zapier.
- You’re creative and resourceful. We’re looking for someone who won’t hesitate to bring new and visionary ideas to the table.
- You believe relationships are critical to success. Partnership is integral for this role as you’ll be working with a number of stakeholders across the team to ensure success of the Quality program and our Customer Champion team.
- You’re solid at time management. You’ll juggle a variety fast-moving projects, and as a part of a distributed team, you’ll be trusted to work with minimal supervision. As a part of a growing company, you have an opportunity to make a big impact, and you’re keen to build processes that’ll make your job more efficient over time.
Things You’ll Do
- Refine and redefine our existing program to be used as a metric of success for our team of Customer Champions.
- Build a repository of QA resources for the review team to ensure a consistent level of calibration.
- Work with stakeholders across Support to align on new policies, procedures, and initiatives as they impact the quality of team performance.
- Partner with the rest of the Support Enablements team (Training and Documentation) to ensure a transparent and feedback-forward ecosystem designed for continuous growth and development of our team and our programs.
- As a part of our All Hands Support initiative, help customers have the best possible experience with Zapier.
Zapier helps people across the world automate the boring and tedious parts of their job. We do that by helping everyone connect the web applications they already use and love.
We believe that there are jobs a computer is best at doing and that there are jobs a human is best at doing. We want to empower businesses to create processes and systems that let computers do what they are best at doing and let humans do what they are best at doing.
We believe that with the right tools, you can have big impact with less hassle.
We believe in small teams. Small teams are fast and nimble. Small teams mean less bureaucracy and less management and more getting things done.
We believe in a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment. All teammates at Zapier agree to a code of conduct.
The Whole Package
Our distributed environment lets us work with the best people. You don’t have to be located in the USA either. Some team members live in the United Kingdom, Thailand, India, Nigeria, Taiwan, Guatemala, New Zealand, Australia, and more! You just need the skills and drive to succeed in this role and the ability to work from anywhere.
- Competitive salary (we don’t use remote as an excuse to pay less)
- Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage*
- Retirement plan with 4% company match*
- Profit sharing
- 2 annual company retreats to awesome places
- 14 weeks paid leave for new parents of biological or adopted children
- Pick your own equipment. We’ll set you up with whatever Apple laptop + monitor combo you want plus any software you need.
- Unlimited vacation policy. Plus we require you to take at least 2 weeks off each year. We see most employees take 4-5 weeks off per year. This isn’t a vague policy where unlimited vacation means no vacation.
- Travel of 5% – 10% for company retreats which rotate to various cities throughout North America
- Work with awesome companies around the world. We partner with great software companies all over the world and you’ll constantly get to interact with people from these great companies
*While we take care of our international folks as best we can, currently, healthcare and retirement plans are only available to US-based employees.
How to Apply
We have a non-standard application process. To jump-start the process we ask a few questions we normally would ask at the start of an interview. This helps speed up the process and lets us get to know you a bit better right out of the gate. Please make sure to answer each question. After you apply, you are going to hear back from us, even if we don’t seem like a good fit. In fact, throughout the process, we strive to make sure you never go more than seven days without hearing from us.
Optional: Share anonymously some demographic information about yourself to help us better track trends related to the backgrounds of candidates interested in working at Zapier in order for us to build a team that represents the users at Zapier and the broader world population.
Zapier is an equal opportunity employer. We’re excited to work with talented and empathetic people no matter their race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, or age. Our code of conduct provides a beacon for the kind of company we strive to be, and we celebrate our differences because those differences are what allow us to make a product that serves a global user base.