Technical Customer Support Rep 1
Golden Hour is seeking candidates for its Technical Customer Support Representative I role. If you are interested in making a difference, being part of a great team, and meet this role's requirements we highly encourage you to continue reading, and apply for this great opportunity. The Technical Customer Service Representative 1 (TCSR) reports to the Customer Service Supervisor and works closely with individual clients to identify basic, intermediate, and advanced needs. Once needs are identified, the TCSR must see that these needs and expectations are met by using the resources available to the employee within the organization, and seek external resources when appropriate. This is a full-time role.
Why Work at Golden Hour?
Golden Hour is a subsidiary of ZOLL Data Corporation. ZOLL is a learning organization with a strong commitment to tuition reimbursement of employee education. Candidates are encouraged to pursue educational goals while working at Golden Hour. Golden Hour has a demonstrated track record of promoting from within. Our FT team members enjoy a robust portforlio of benefits that includes medical, dental and vision coverage as well as many other voluntary benefit options. Team members are also eligible to participate in the Company's 401 (k) plan which provides a generous employer match. In addition team members enjoy holiday luncheons, a monthly employee of the month celebration, discounted movie tickets an onsite wellness room, and many other Golden Hour perks.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides direct technical support to clients, and appropriate triage of reported problem/issues. Representative is expected to be trained in the applications and become fluent in both Golden Hour and emsCharts.
- Ensures all customer issues are documented and updated in the issue tracking systems.
- Ensures learned knowledge is translated onto a Knowledge Base for internal and external use.
- Reviewing, testing, and evaluating updated versions of Golden Hour and emsCharts in accordance with any Quality Assurance guidelines, which are established by Golden Hour.
- Generate custom reports for various clients.
- Must be focused on continuous improvement, continuous learning, accountability, teamwork, motivating and developing others, problem analysis and resolution.
- Participates in on-call rotations.
- Demonstrates exceptional troubleshooting skills
- Has a relentless focus on resolution to customer issues and achieving customer health.
- Ability to both verbally and technically communicate issue details.
- Executes assigned tasks using project methodology. If no prior process is in place, thoroughly researches, prepares and recommends courses of action for GH to achieve.
- Demonstrates exceptional phone and typing skills.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have 0 to 2 years of previous technical support experience.
- Emergency Air Medical Services experience is helpful.
- Proficient user in Salesforce, JIRA, Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
- High level of data reporting capabilities at expert level in MS Excel. Knowledge of SQL a plus. Knowledge of a relational database is a plus
Must possess a comprehensive understanding of applications including, but not limited to:
- SaaS Model Infrastructure
- Ability to quickly learn Module Relationships within the Golden Hour Data Systems application.
- Proficient user of MS Windows environment, iOS, Android
- Basic Networking Skills
- Familiar with remote support
Golden Hour appreciates and values diversity! We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.