Customer Service Representative w/ Dental Assisting Experience
We are a fast growing dental laboratory looking for an experienced Customer Service Rep who understands how dentists operate to support our dentist clients to fabricate dental restorations according to their prescription. You are the primary technical representative, and will be responsible with assisting our dentist clients with technical questions and case information over the phone, email, and by messaging, to help lab technicians fabricate the best restoration for the patient
Responsibilities and Duties
- Acts as intermediary between dentists and technicians to fabricate dental restorations for patients. Transcribing fabrication instructions in an easy to read format.
- Learning and mastering dental terminology to remain up to date on products offered. Required to demonstrate specialized critical thinking skills in relation to dental field with proficiency.
- Demonstrates effective computer skills for both electronic communication and data management. Must be computer literate and possess strong data entry skills.
- Organizes, prioritizes and completes work to meet defined turnaround time and expectations.
- Demonstrates responsibility for timely, effective and accurate processing of technical questions for cases.
- Follow up with Dentist clients as necessary on technical questions and remake/repair related dental matters, with a strong focus on complaint resolution and retention to build better rapport with clients.
- Heavy telephone and email communication; must have ability to multitask and prioritize tasks in a fast pace environment.
- Communicates and documents critical information according to the established policies and procedures.
- Recognizes, reports, and engages in opportunities for process improvement. Willing to give and receive constructive feedback for continuous quality improvement.
- Assesses issues that arise and communicates to appropriate individuals/departments, as needed. Performing other duties as necessary in support and in collaboration with other members of the department.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour
- Call Center: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Dental Assisting: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- One location
- Fully Remote
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Communication method(s) used:
- Working alone and with a team
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift