Sales Analytics Analyst at GitLab
The Sales Analytics Analyst gathers important data and compiles it into reports and presentations our sales organization can use to make critical business decisions. They take charge of an analytical project and deliver results that will make our organization more effective and efficient. The Sales Analytics Analyst has the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and translate business data into actionable and digestible information that improves internal decision making.
The Sales Analytics Analyst assists our sales leadership team with business case development, strategic planning, tactical execution of key objectives, and will provide support on projects identified by our Chief Revenue Officer. This position reports to the Senior Manager, Sales Strategy.
- Perform comprehensive research and analyses
- Perform data integrity audits
- Prepare business reviews and key metrics materials
- Create models and build automation to support analyses, identify trends and track progress
- Bachelor degree in math, science, finance, or related field
- Masters degree preferred
- Demonstrated experience in managing analytical projects
- 2+ years of experience in analytics or related field
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Understanding of databases, business intelligence reporting, and data visualization tools
- Ability to build business case presentations
- Self-starter with proven ability to drive projects to completion
Nice to Have
- Management consulting experience
- Experience with BI Tools such as Periscope, Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Statistical analysis experience
- Tracking and reporting of key initiatives and metrics
- Creation of sales territories
- Determining propensity to buy
- Total Addressable Market (TAM) analysis
- Investigating data issues and providing solutions to prevent future issues
To view the full job description and its compensation calculator, view our. The compensation calculator can be found towards the bottom of the page.
Additional details about our process can be found on our.