Airbase is the first all-in-one spend management platform that provides companies unparalleled control and visibility into every dollar spent. We do that by replacing the multiple systems typically used to manage spend with a single platform that handles every workflow including expense approvals and payments (physical cards, virtual cards, ACH, check), while also automating away the bulk of spend-related accounting.
We’re looking for a talented content editor with past accounting experience to help us create compelling content that will introduce accounting teams to Airbase.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced content creator interested in joining an early-stage software startup or an accounting professional looking to pivot into marketing.
- Research and write original content pieces (blogs, guides, whitepapers, downloadables, etc.)
- Conduct and edit interviews with industry experts.
- Assign, edit and publish content created by Airbase team members and freelancers.
- Edit content to meet our SEO goals.
- Coordinate with the design team to create graphics, web pages, PDFs and other assets.
- Write and edit marketing website copy.
- Partner with the sales team on outbound communications and sales collateral.
- Be the last line of defense for grammar and style.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent writer and capable editor.
- Talent for writing intriguing headlines and sticky copy.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Prior finance and accounting experience.
We offer competitive cash compensation and very attractive equity. We’re a remote team and are happy to work with candidates from anywhere in the world.