Guest Blogger - Link Builder
Dataquest is an interactive online learning platform for data science. We’re passionate about helping students go from zero to job ready. We help students deeply learn concepts, build projects, work together, and gain the confidence they need to start new careers.
We want to help tens of millions of students worldwide change their lives through data science education, and you’ll play a key role in helping us get there. We’re looking for collaborative and passionate team members, to help us continue to build out our 30+ person remote, global team.
Who should apply?
You are a Guest Blogger, who is also comfortable reaching out to sites and negotiating guest blog post placements and link exchanges. Content-based link building is your forte. You are also comfortable researching broken links on sites and suggesting superior alternative resources.
This is a fully remote role and we are open to applications worldwide. You don’t have to match all of the listed requirements to apply — we’re looking for people who can grow along with our team, so please reach out if this job is interesting to you.
- Minimum 2 years experience writing/blogging online/web content.
- Experience with content-based and broken link building.
- SEO and white hat link-building knowledge and experience
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent English language and grammar skills
- Eye for detail
- Tech-savvy and open to learning new software when needed
- Ability to work independently; should have solid organizational skills and an ability to self-manage time
Nice to haves:
- You have worked in a remote role before.
- Experience with project management software preferred.
- Knowledge of data science and programming would be a huge plus.
- You have worked with a multi-cultural, world-wide team in previous roles.
- You have worked on an online educational platform, in previous roles.
Why You Want to Work at Dataquest:
– The chance to see your impact on the lives of our students every day
– The opportunity to be part of an engaged and mission-driven team
– The chance to contribute to team direction
– Be able to work as part of a 100% remote team!
– A supportive environment where help is always accessible
– Flexible vacation and sick leave
– An annual professional development allowance
– Medical, dental, and vision benefits (for full-time US-based employees only)
– 401(k) and life insurance plans (for full-time US-based employees only)