Customer Service Representative (Part-time)-Day shift
CroppMetcalfe is seeking an experienced and energetic PART-TIME-(Day shift) Customer Service Repwith CSR/Dispatcher experience to join a winning team of professionals at our headquarters in Fairfax, Virginia for our Commercial HVAC Division. We are looking for a qualified individual who can provide excellent customer service as well as learn and grow with our CroppMetcalfe family.
CroppMetcalfe was founded in 1979 with a Vision TO SERVE. We strive to follow this vision every day to better serve our customers, co-workers, and company. We want the Washington DC Area's very best HVAC, Plumbing, and Pest Control professionals on our team.
Duties for Customer Service Rep:
- Receive phone calls from current customer base and schedule Commercial HVAC Install and service calls.
- Coordinate with Installation and Service Supervisors to place equipment, parts and materials purchase orders for Installation and service jobs.
- Coordinate with the warehouse on materials received and organizing job deliveries.
- Must keep track of the technician’s schedules as they change throughout the day.
- Keep track of the technicians start, departure times and reassign jobs in case of technician’s unavailability.
- Anticipate problems with routes and parts by making quick sound decisions.
- Maintain the daily dispatch board and extended forecast of upcoming workload.
- Evaluate the customer’s situation, coordinate with Install and service supervisors and match to the appropriate service technician.
- Schedule pre-installation site surveys with the customers.
- Coordinate Installation Inspections.
- Pull permits for Installation of new equipment.Requirements for Customer Service Rep:
- Strong decision-making abilities
- Strong computer skills, excel, word, etc. We a HVAC software program called SAWIN and will train you on this software. Any previous HVAC software use will be very helpful.
- Ability to identify customer needs and clearly articulate product and service offerings
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Meet all attendance and dependability requirements
- Must be flexible with the ability to adapt to changes quickly and think conceptually
- Must be able to multitask and work in high paced environmentCroppMetcalfe provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Job Type: Part-time
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- Day shift