Senior Principle Product Marketing Manager – Software Defined Storage
The Senior Product Marketing Manager – Software Defined Storage will have the weight and responsibility of creating Veritas’ solution marketing for software-based infrastructure services with a vision that spans from delivering solutions for today’s requirements to how storage will be consumed in the future.
If you’re enthusiastic about helping customers recognize the significant business impact of the Veritas portfolio of software defined solutions and thrive in fast paced, start-up like environment, then this role may be the next step in your career.
In this role, you will lead the development of Veritas’ positioning and messaging for Software Defined initiatives across a comprehensive portfolio of data storage software - creating the value propositions, marketing messages, solutions,and sales and marketing collateral while driving internal and external evangelism.
You will work with thought leaders within the company to establish Veritas’ Software Defined Storage leadership position. This is a strategic marketing position with very high visibility and frequent executive engagement. You will also be responsible for messaging consistency and mindshare through internal and external marketing engines, including but not limited to social media, blogs, press releases, videos, communities, event keynotes, customer engagements, etc.
This is a critical role that also requires the forging of effective relationships across the company.
- Develop compelling messaging, positioning, web content, collateral, sales enablement materials and customer facing presentations
- Create Veritas Software Defined Storage related product marketing collaterals such as launch announcements, FAQs, messaging documents.
- Be the Subject Matter expert with a deep understanding of SDS market requirements, and key drivers of closely related industry trends such as cloud and open source.
- Evangelize Software Defined Storage initiatives through marketing engines like blogs, social media, communities, and events.
- Support product and solutions launches and work with cross functional teams to ensure sales, enablement and marketing tools are meeting launch goals
- Ensure enablement of strategic partners in support of strategic GTM initiatives
- Contribution towards go-to-market strategies and product marketing plans
- Support of content for demand generation campaigns, trade shows and events, speaking events, and analysts
- Passionate about creating and defining marketing solutions for new and emerging data storage technology
- Ability to simplify and represent key product technologies as features and benefits
- Fundamental understanding of oftware defined data storage technologies including block, file and object
- Detailed oriented and execution focused; strong ability to lead v-teams and influence others
- Ability to navigate matrix organization effectively and work across multiple organizations and functions
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote locations
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities