We are an energetic and passionate team on a mission to build the future of transportation and logistics.
At Phantom, every day is a unique adventure as we work with the world’s leading autonomous vehicle companies. Because we work with companies all around the world, we have the unique opportunity to work with many incredible vehicles and use cases.
As an early team member, you will be instrumental in defining the foundations of our product and culture.
If you are determined to take on the world’s most complex challenges and help build an industry-defining company, this is the opportunity for you.
- Lead the day-to-day activities of Phantom’s marketing functions
- Work with the business, product and executive teams to design and evolve the Phantom corporate brand and drive product and revenue growth
- Ensure that marketing objectives are implemented in collaboration with the team while managing outside consultants to maximize performance based on the scope of work
- Develop, drive, track and report metrics based on outlined marketing objectives shared across Phantom leadership
- Design and deploy the Phantom brand strategy, including go-to-market strategy for existing and new products
- Craft and evolve the messaging across Phantom’s strategic positioning, brand differentiation, and consistency across all assets
- Work alongside Phantom’s business development team to design and implement account-based marketing strategies that enable them to meet company objectives and grow the market share globally.
- Oversee the implementation of the marketing strategy, including product marketing, industry events, original content, and other media platforms
- Build CRM and lifecycle communications programs that drive customer engagement and fuel product demand
- Lead the strategy and creation of sales enablement content.
- Continually analyze the competitive market and technology trends and work with the product team to develop subject matter expertise
- Minimum of 3+ years working with technology-focused brands in management positions, working across marketing, product, and business development
- Proven track record of designing and managing comprehensive B2B marketing programs that drive core business objectives
- Keen ability to distill technical information into meaningful content for non-technical audiences
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a proven ability to develop and lead industry-transformational brands
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with effective communications across peers, press, executives, and customers.
- Confident, driven, and dynamic leader
- Basic understanding of and keen interest in the mobility space
- Willingness to travel 20% of time
Nice to haves:
- Experience in the mobility and/or robotics space
- Experience in product management
- Experience in B2B SaaS companies