Customer Service - Customer Success Representative
Title: Customer Services, Customer Success Representative
Location: Kent, WA
bidadoo auctions is a rapidly growing eCommerce company, and the largest business and industrial online auction company on the world’s largest online marketplace.
bidadoo has a new opening for a Customer Service and Customer Success Representative in support of our eCommerce marketplace for high-value assets. In this role you will work with new and existing commercial and government accounts, building long term customer relationships, as well as working with our active online eCommerce industrial buyers. You will support our online auctions, sales, and remarketing services with world class customer services.
- Provide Customer Service via Phone and eMail to both Buyers and Sellers for large, high-value assets and industrial equipment
- Provide Customer Service to online Customers (Buyers)
- Provide Sales and Customer Service to bidadoo consignment Customers (Sellers)
- Be a driving force in support of our sales force and remote field representatives
- Have comprehensive knowledge of online auction business (not required, but a plus)
- Assist with customer pickups and walk-in customer business and activity
- Manage online eBay listings, re-listings, disputes, questions, company information, etc.
- Ability to learn and have intricate knowledge of the company’s service offerings and technologies
- Provide proactive feedback to the team for continuous improvement of the company's service offerings, and competitive positioning
- Establish relationships with clients and maintain on-going good communications to exceed customer expectations
Background and Qualifications include:
- 1+ years of proven customer service or sales support experience or related field
- Proven multi-tasker with attention to detail
- Experience buying and selling on eBay. Amazon or other online platforms (preferred but not required)
- Experience with industrial equipment, fleet management, trucks, and construction equipment helpful but not required
- Experience in B2B or industrial environments preferred
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills and detail oriented
- Be highly motivated and excited to work in a start-up, entrepreneurial, dynamic environment
- Be personable and able to interact well with customers and provide excellent service
- Be process oriented with ability to define and continually refine best practices and processes
- Proficiency in basic computer skills and applications
Call or email via bidadoo for more information on joining our winning team environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off