Help Desk Support Specialist
Apex Systems, the second largest staffing and services firm is looking for a Helpdesk Techinician to join one of our top healthcare client in Fort Worth, Texas! If you are a confident, poised, self-motivated and creative professional with a passion for communications and a belief that good communication is vital to driving change, we are your next destination employer! Apply to join us, the Single Family IT team!
Unfortunately, we are unable to do Corp - to - Corp on this role.
- Responsible for the remote support to users with technical problems and information technology issues
- Provide technical resolution that includes but is not limited to the following: Identify, research, and resolves technical problems, timely response to telephone calls and Chat Support, email and personnel requests for technical support.
- Accurately document, track, and monitor the reported problems/issues to ensure a timely resolution via Salesforce.
- Escalate important or reoccurring issues causing impact to Service Levels to the department Business Analysts and Team Leads.
- Work in various inbound call queues as assigned by Workforce Management
- Able to function independently and produce results that meet standards of quality, timeliness and acceptability.
- Consistently meet department KPI Metrics (including Call Quality, Service Levels, Issue resolutions, Availability, Customer Call Back Compliance/Adherence, and Attendance)
- Provide Chat Technical Support as business need requires.
- Adopt the KCS methodology that supports creating resolution articles.
- Special projects and other duties as assign.
- 2+ years of experience working in a Help Desk call center environment
- Technical degree or technical certification/certificate.
- Remote Desktop Troubleshooting.
- Technical support, customer service, and software or mobile device support experience.
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to communicate technical information verbally to a wide range of end-users (i.e. internal employees, hospitals, VA, and retail customers) including creating knowledge articles.
- Strong attention to detail, with a focus of rapport-building, listening, and questioning
- Ability to communicate technical information to both technical and nontechnical audiences
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Experience using Salesforce and/or knowledge of creating help desk tickets.
For over 20 years, Apex has been connecting top professionals with positions at great companies in contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. We support thousands of job openings per year at companies across North America.
As an employee of Apex, you are valued and part of the Apex family. We provide each employee with an industry-leading benefits program that is designed to support your health, your planning for the future, and your career development.
Apex has resources to support your long-term career and personal development through internal development programs, technical seminars, certification preparation, and certification exam vouchers.
Apex offers several benefits and resources for their employees:
- Health Insurance
- Vision and Dental
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401k options
- Training and Development Programs
To learn more, visit our website: https://itcareers.apexsystems.com/
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.