TX - San Antonio
# of openings
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
- Provide support to interoperable and integrated standard common user office automation desktop software as approved for use by the Army Golden Master program.
- Provide on-site desktop, software, and peripheral support for NIPRNET and SIPRNET customers; priority support for command staff, unit control center, and directors; report significant outages and/or customer issues to appropriate management personnel.
- Resolve desktop problems via Remote Control; assist with IAVA remediation.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, relocate, and repair desktops, Personal Digital Assistant, wireless devices (e.g BlackBerry, Android, IPhones), mobile phones and printers.
- Identify network problems impacting users and work with appropriate Tier II or III administrators to quickly restore optimum service.
- Provide a weekly report on the age of tickets currently in the queue, most common problem reported during the week, average time to close a ticket by technician, average time to close a ticket by type, and average time to close a ticket by week and by month.
- In-depth knowledge of the most recent version of Microsoft Operating System, Microsoft.
- Office applications (e.g. Win10, Microsoft Office Professional 2013), and other common desktop applications such as Adobe Acrobat, Active Client, etc.; ability to quickly learn unique GOTS applications.
- Project a positive image and professional manner at all times; ability to work within the confines of a set time schedule.
- The ability to provide IT technical support for customers traveling or Tele-working (computer and wireless devices).
- Experience with remote connection and troubleshooting using Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager.
- Knowledge and experience communicating desktop support concepts to technical and non-technical personnel; ability to develop technical documents and produce system design documentation.
- U.S. Citizenship and Active T5 (Top Secret) Clearance
- CompTIA Security+ or IAT Level II baseline certification required.
- Computer Environment Certificate in Windows 10 is required.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.