Unlike most other products and services, hiring a contractor for a home improvement project is very far from a 1-click experience today. Ergeon aims to empower skilled local contractors with human and technology powered services to make home improvement easy. We take a full-stack approach to create a seamless experience for homeowners, and leverage technology to scale the front & back offices of contractors.
Ergeon was founded by two serial entrepreneurs and has been growing extremely fast. We assembled a world class team and have raised significant funding from top-tier investors. We are looking for top talent — join us in disrupting the $200B+ home improvement market!
Overview of the Role
We’re looking for a warm personality to care for our customers and contractors alike, end-to-end. There is HUGE potential for career growth!
- Work with a Regional Manager (in field) to manage all customer projects within your region. As the main point of contact you are the primary person responsible to keep our customers and contractors happy. Examples of daily communications may involve: speaking with a customer and arranging a return visit to address a complaint, explaining payments to a contractor, arranging a Regional Manager to onboard a new contractor etc.
- Expected to manage 10-20 jobs a weeks working with 3-4 contractors who may have 1-2 crews each
- Fully manage your regions day to day operations, including: monitoring/optimizing daily schedule, verifying project profitability, proactively prevent bottlenecks and escalations, etc.
- Responsible for upsell of new products to same customers, tracking referrals etc.
- Respond to customers and installers in a timely manner and document all communication in Front and/or our native apps
- Communicate as a responsive and friendly team player between many teams and departments of the organization
- Work with your Regional Manager to hire new crews based on customer demand
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Must be fluent in both English and Spanish, ideally native in one of the two
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment and keep many moving pieces in order in your region
- Detail oriented to complete and appropriately document tasks in multi-step processes
- Tech savvy and quick to interface with multiple programs/websites/spreadsheets at once
- Must be available for 40hr+ a week and able to work in PST time zone, including some weekend work
Nice to have
- Prior knowledge in home services
- Prior experience in construction project management
- Customer success experience
Technical requirements :
- Good Laptop setup with Chrome browser
- Minimum of 8gb RAM
- Minimum processor: i3 6000 Series +
- Stable high-speed internet connection (at least 5-20 Mbps)
- Noise cancellation headset
- Power backup – 250-300W UPS
- Data availability – Ability to access up to 1.5GB of data per day during storm outages