Social Media Marketing Coordinator & Copywriter
This opening is more than 157 days old and is very likely already filled.
Who We Are:
PulteGroup: A Fortune 500 company has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years. We "Build Consumer Inspired Homes and Communities to Make Lives Better!" PulteGroup is a home builder interested in economic, environmental and social sustainability practices. The homes we build inspire "homeowners for life" with repeat business common from both the homeowners and realtors. PulteGroup operates in approximately 50 markets throughout the country and is one of the largest U.S. homebuilders by closing volume.
Pulte Mortgage: Because we are a wholly owned subsidiary of PulteGroup we are never at a loss for business and can spend our time developing our employees instead of beating the streets. We are a financially stable partner you can trust with over 40 years in mortgage banking. We have seen it all and are stronger than ever! Named as one of Colorado's "Best Place to Work", we are fueled by the desire to work hard, play hard, make a difference, do good things for our communities, and have fun doing it. We are a curious group and constantly strive to find new ways to help our customers achieve financial fitness through home ownership. We focus on a total rewards package with high base salaries, competitive monthly incentives, stellar, top level benefits, a fully vested 401k match, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Pulte Cares: We are dedicated to serving the community through volunteer days, charitable contributions, employee designated charitable contribution matching program, the Opens Doors Foundation, and Built to Honor program.
Centralized in Denver, Colorado, we are a mortgage banker that values customer service, exceptional training, employee development, and continuous improvement. We are committed to running our business with integrity by always choosing the right way over the easiest way. We are dedicated to improving the lives of our customers, our employees, and PulteGroup.
As a Social Media Marketing Coordinator & Copywriter at Pulte Mortgage, you'll be an integral part of our SMM Team and assist in an array of marketing initiatives. In this role, you will be responsible for writing and curating original content for numerous channels across varying audiences within the financial services and real estate industry. The ideal candidate is an organized self-starter who loves multitasking and collaborating on a variety of diverse social media and marketing projects.
- Write original, professional and engaging SEO-friendly, customer-facing copy for websites, blogs, social media channels, email campaigns, and Pulte Financial Services documentation that aligns with our brand's voice and tone
- Analyze social media and marketing KPIs and deliver meaningful reports that measures campaign effectiveness, along with providing recommendations for metric improvement
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and strategize ways for content optimization
- Stay current on trends and best practices in social media, online marketing, measurement, and all other subjects relevant to Pulte Mortgage's marketing and communication objectives
- Work with stakeholders to create, review, approve, and execute content on a regular basis
- Assist with the ideation, creation and scheduling of monthly social media deliverables
- Help moderate and respond to customer comments and reviews on social media, aligning with Company policies and best practices
- Support with the creation of internal email communications, social graphics, videos, and ad hoc projects.
- Decision Impact: Individual
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: N/A
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications,
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in social media, digital marketing, public
- Extensive experience and understanding of all social media platform
Business, YouTube, and Yelp
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator --
- Working knowledge of SEO, managing web and social media metrics and
- Strong understanding of social media KPIs and how they correlate with
- Excellent copywriting, proofreading and editing abilities
- Must be analytical, organized and detail-oriented with exceptional
- Familiarity with mortgage lending, real estate, new home construction,
- Experience with photography and videography