Senior Customer Success Manager at Poll Everywhere
Poll Everywhere is seeking a Senior Customer Success Manager for our most valuable corporate accounts. You will be responsible for driving customer satisfaction and loyalty by ensuring that your customers are engaged and enjoying the full value of Poll Everywhere. Our Customer Success team is proactive, intuitive, and the trusted advisor for our product.
This role will support a broad range of customers at different stages in their lifecycle. You will be the voice of the customer for your book of business and work closely with our Sales team to communicate up-sell and expansion opportunities. You will also have the opportunity to influence and shape Customer Success as we scale our team.
Poll Everywhere is a healthy, profitable, and organically-grown company located in the heart of San Francisco. At least 75% of the Fortune 500 use Poll Everywhere. Our customers range from individual educators looking to engage their students, to flagship companies such as Google, TED, Starbucks, and more. These people put their trust in us when they go on stage, and we’re both humbled and driven by that commitment. It’s at the heart of everything we do.
Customer Success is integral to the mission of Poll Everywhere. The ability of our clients to reap ongoing value from our product is core to our business. Ensuring they are able to do so is core to this role. We need to not just proactively coach our clients and address their concerns, we also need to incorporate their experiences into our longer term planning.
- You can anticipate the needs of customers and proactively suggest solutions
- You’re ready to discuss the systems and processes you use or have used to stay on top of your work
- You can keep up with the day-to-day work of maintaining and building upon relationships
- You are consultative and can get a complete understanding of your customers business goals and objectives
- You know your book of business well and can reference several use cases and share customer stories
- Proactively suggest ways of expanding Poll Everywhere usage within a company
- Collaborate with Account Executives to provide a smooth on-boarding experience for all new accounts
- Collect and report out relevant product feedback to the rest of the company
- Be a Poll Everywhere expert and a trusted advisor for the customer
- Serve as the primary contact post-sale, beginning at on-boarding and taking full ownership through the entire customer lifecycle
- Set up and drive a regular business reviews cadence with the customer
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (Engineering, Product, Sales, Support, etc.) to complete customer goals and be the voice of the customer to provide visibility and/or escalations
- 3+ years in Customer Success or Account Management Experience supporting enterprise customers
- General knowledge of software applications such as Zendesk, Salesforce, Google Apps
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience supporting SaaS products
- Passionate about helping customers and serving as an advocate for their success
- Growth mindset with an appetite to learn and help shape our Success team
- Keep applications brief; we want small resumes with relevant experience. Be prepared to defend any laundry lists of skills. Cover letter is optional.
- Principals only, please. We aren’t using contingency staffing agencies at the moment. Poll Everywhere is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.