Inside Sales Representative at Impossible Foods
Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
Impossible Foods was founded in 2011 to create a truly sustainable global food system by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious food — food that delivers all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand, without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world and is currently available at over 16,000 restaurants across the United States and abroad.
- Qualify incoming sales leads and assign them to the appropriate members of our sales team
- Engage with foodservice operators via email and phone to close sales
- Attentively track and document the status of a high volume of sales leads as they progress through the sales funnel
- Proactively identify and communicate ways to improve processes, working with management to ensure that we’re always iterating to achieve the highest quality sales experience possible
- Work closely with Customer Service, field sales, and others to ensure that foodservice operators receive the support they need both through the sales funnel and as active accounts
- 1 – 3 years of experience in a high volume sales role; experience in the foodservice industry a strong plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; you are confident making cold calls and commanding a phone conversation
- Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to systematically organize and prioritize a large volume of tasks
- The flexibility, nimbleness, and enthusiasm to contribute to a rapidly growing, iterative team
- A passion for Impossible Foods’ product and mission, and a hunger to share it with others
- Experience with Salesforce and Zendesk (preferred)
Impossible Foods Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics