Marketing Manager, Partner Marketing
Company Industry: Technology
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Marketing Manager, Partner Marketing (Menlo Park)
Commitment: 40 hours per week, on-site, contract through January 2021
Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We are seeking a Marketing Manager on a contract basis to help support their Partner Programs. Partner programs deliver a big impact for both advertisers and the organizations that offer marketing solutions on our Customer’s platform. The North America Partner Marketing team builds marketing campaigns that deliver impact at scale via these third-party partners. They are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to drive awareness, adoption, and participation for two new strategic partner programs.
The successful candidate will have a deep knowledge of marketing concepts and technologies. You’ll need to combine strategic thinking, creativity, and a bias for action to execute high-impact programs.
What You’ll Do:
● Drive awareness and consideration for the Marketing Consultants and Pro Partner programs with internal sales. advertisers and potential program participants.
● Develop and implement marketing strategies for expanding the marketing partner ecosystem; support cross-functional teams also engaged in partner acquisition and ecosystem growth efforts. Activation can be cross-channel encompassing paid media, owned media, PR, and events.
● Mandate will span all growth initiatives including education, driving adoption including go-to-market planning for new products, and other forms of engagement.
● Support event strategy including workshops, roundtables, regional and global partner summits and 3rd party events.
● Provide direct support to the program teams on their team initiatives that impact acquisition and growth.
● Coordinate efforts with cross-functional teams including sales, partnerships, product marketing, marketing communications, internal/external agencies and legal.
● Effectively manage complex projects across multiple program management, engineering, product and marketing organizations
• 3+ years of experience in a marketing strategy role with skills in digital marketing, web technology and/or advertising working with global brands or agencies [work experience]
• Knowledge of the ad tech, marketing services, agency ecosystem and / or experience marketing to software developers and startups a plus
• Strength in messaging and content development – must be able to translate complex concepts and insights into simple and intuitive marketing programs for technical and business audiences
• Superb cross-functional project management, leadership skills and the ability to influence peers across the organization, strong multi-tasking and attention to detail
• Comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment; test & iterate mindset with strengths in both creative and quantitative thinking
• Comfortable in dealing with ambiguity and ability to shift priorities quickly, while maintaining a high degree of organization and control
Nice to Haves:
• Experience in product, developer or technical marketing
• Experience working with partner or certification programs
Bachelor’s degree required.
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This position is located onsite at our Customer’s Menlo Park, CA location. There is no remote capability for this role.
Now for the Perks!
● Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program)
● Accrued PTO: Up to 15 days per 12 months on assignment
● New Child Benefit: Up to $4,000 for the birth or adoption of a child while on assignment (conditions apply)