Digital Marketing Associate
The ideal candidate will be early in their digital marketing career (1+ years experience), with experience across Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Adwords, and other digital platforms.
We’re Chicago’s premier paid social agency, with a leading client list and genuine differentiation in a crowded market. We are the Chicago Bulls’ digital advertising agency, and work across a wide array of industries from retail to financial services to news subscriptions.
Simply put, we’re making the ads that stop your thumb in your Facebook and Instagram feed. Matchnode was created by our Co-Founders Chris Madden and Brian Davidson in 2013. We’re self-funded, and have grown 250% year-over-year which is where you come in.
We’re looking for someone interested in expanding their career in digital advertising, strategy, and analytics. Expect to get hands-on experience operating ad accounts and delivering outstanding client service across multiple channels, platforms, and accounts.
We’d like you to show the following:
- Strong interest in a career in Digital Marketing.
- Communication skills (written) and a positive attitude.
- Customer service focus.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently are a necessity.
- Able to successfully manage and prioritize multiple campaigns in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Strong analytical skills: the ability to gather, analyze, synthesize, summarize, and present data.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and shift priorities quickly.
- Proficiency in Google Docs.
- Familiar with tracking, analytics, and reporting including Google Analytics.
- Extra points for those with an intense interest in business generally, as strategy ultimately is our highest value service offering.
- Hands-on ad operation experience: you will support an account team in managing ad accounts.
- Attend client calls, outlining deliverables and summarizing takeaway action items to drive performance.
- Develop custom reports to review weekly with clients.
- Flexible Schedule: 3 work from anywhere weeks per year; work from home 2x monthly
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Medical benefits
- Annual personal development/education stipend
- Health Savings Account
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Company Sporting Season Tickets (Bulls)
- Casual dress code
- Generous referral bonuses (for both new clients and new teammates)