Content Marketer at 1Password
Join our content team
The content team shapes the voice of 1Password and helps us build on our reputation as the friendly face of cybersecurity. Work is rich and varied, from determining the messaging for new products to writing content that helps people protect their privacy.
We’re looking for a content writer with a background in marketing to produce web pages, articles, and sales materials. As the subject matter is often quite technical, experience writing about software or technology is preferred.
The role within the team is flexible, with the opportunity to hone your skills and eventually specialize in one area.
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years experience as a content writer, with some time spent on a marketing team
- Strong writing and self-editing skills (we’ll need to see writing samples)
- You’ve written for a software or technology company before
- An interest in and basic understanding of privacy and security
- You’re self-motivated and can work independently, but know when to ask for help
- You’re proactive, and skilled at managing your own time
- You use 1Password already (or another password manager)