Customer Support Representative
As a Customer Support team member, the primary responsibility is supporting Remote Lock customer issues with the use of our web based software and the implementation and support of connected locks.
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 support for incoming client phone calls and emails
- Taking ownership of client issues and resolving their primary concerns
- Listening and clarifying customer concerns, determining the root cause of the problem and explaining in simple, understandable, and polite terms how to resolve their issue
- Troubleshooting of lock hardware (including physical installation, connection to Wifi, and post-installation maintenance in Remote Lock software
- Scheduling outbound client appointments for lock and software support
- Providing direct expertise to customers on the use of Remote Lock Software as a Service offering to appropriate manage access to their properties and access users
- Process customer warranty or refund claims
- Maintain ticket information using Zen Desk, including but not limited to appropriate tagging of concerns, warranty and fulfillment information
- Maintaining Customer Satisfaction Scores (CSAT) and follow-up with customers to address concerns resulting in improved CSAT
- Work directly with individuals purchasing locks online to correct bad product reviews on Amazon
- Minimize client cancellations due to service quality challenges
- Proven customer support experience, ideally with IoT (internet of things) products
- Excellent Communication Skills (email and phone) and strong empathy and patience.
- Strong phone communication skills; Clear annunciation, the ability to explain complex concepts in a simple manner, and active listening skills.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of people and personalities.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Working knowledge of customer service software, ticketing system, databases and tools (Zen Desk and Net Suite are pluses)
- Advanced troubleshooting and mechanical inclination
- Attention to detail and excellent follow-up and research skills, along with an inherent desire to GET THINGS RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications, and Wi-Fi network knowledge a plus!