Senior Manager Public Relations/Analyst Relations
Snyk is leading the market in developer-first security, helping development and security teams build software quickly and securely. We’re growing fast, adding thousands of new users, onboarding new enterprise customers, rapidly expanding our teams every quarter, and sharing our story with the market – and we want YOU to join us for the ride!
We’re looking for an experienced, driven, and creative PR/AR marketer to lead our public and analyst relations strategy and execution.
As the PR/AR lead, you will be be both the strategist and the day-to-day manager of our public relations, analyst relations, awareness building campaigns, executive speaking opportunities, global awards program. Targeting key reporters, analysts and influencers in the security, development and business markets, your goals will be to establish strong relationships and secure ongoing coverage of the Snyk business, product differentiation, thought leadership, customer success, company milestones and other newsworthy stories.
You will have strong existing relationships with global media and analysts; you are hard-working, collaborative and results-oriented. You will identify ongoing media opportunities, have creative approaches to engaging our targets and be a passionate advocate and communicator for the Snyk brand, business and product. You will work closely across internal Snyk teams and report to the VP, Marketing.
- Build and execute a comprehensive plan to dramatically increase Snyk brand awareness and promotion of Snyk products, leadership and culture; define key KPIs and regularly report on them.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop a compelling messaging platform about Snyk vision, product offering and key differentiators in the market.
- Continuously identify new opportunities to educate Snyk’s target audiences about Snyk’s value and to promote thought leadership and community involvement.
- Establish and maintain relationships with targeted and relevant media groups, individual influencers and technology analysts.
- Develop and maintain a consistent and regular cadence of outbound news stories and engagement with targeted media and analysts.
- Directly manage our external PR agency and any other PR/AR consultants.
- Participate in brand/business messaging, communication and reputation management as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extensive experience pitching and working with media outlets and reporters.
- Extensive experience engaging and working with technology analyst firms (e.g. Gartner, Forrester).
- Can balance big picture strategy with executing day-to-day tasks and urgent requests.
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
- Deadline-oriented; results-oriented; and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Motivated to positively impact the Snyk business through PR/AR campaigns that will build awareness, create buzz and secure relevant coverage.
- Understanding of social media and first-hand experience engaging and working with bloggers.
- Strong project management skills.
- B2B tech experienced required; Security, DevOps and/or Development category experience highly preferred.