Technical Recruiter (EMEA)
This opening is more than 259 days old and is very likely already filled.
This is a new position within our People Ops team, necessitated by the continued growth of our engineering team. You’ll help attract and evaluate applicants for Hotjar’s engineering roles. As the first person that establishes contact with candidates, you’ll set essential first impressions of our company to external applicants. You’ll oversee the end-to-end recruiting process for technical recruiting, and assist hiring managers in candidate evaluation, placing a key emphasis on alignment with Hotjar’s core values. Lastly, you’ll provide support for new team members joining Hotjar throughout our onboarding process.
In a growing and evolving company, you’ll help our People Ops team continually optimize our recruitment processes, find new talent pools, and identify areas of automation and personalization. You'll improve the future direction of tech recruitment within the company.
- Guide the end-to-end technical hiring process with hiring managers, acting as a subject matter expert
- Collaborate with hiring managers to develop a recruiting strategy for each of their open tech positions
- Cultivate and nurture the pipeline of technologists who will build new features for Hotjar
- Create new job descriptions in collaboration with the hiring manager and post them to our website and job portals
- Ensure a fair assessment process of all candidates is in place, maintaining a keen focus on Hotjar’s core values
- Keep applicants informed of their status, answer their incoming questions about the role and company
- Collaborate with and provide support to the hiring team during the decision-making process for final candidates
- Collaborate with other members of the People Ops team to initiate and guide ad-hoc projects, with the purpose of continuously improving the quality of Hotjar’s recruitment
- Must have professional experience owning end-to-end tech recruiting process
- Experience using creative, leading-edge sourcing techniques to attract and engage senior talent
- Tracks metrics and proactively identifies opportunities for improvement
- Naturally creative, curious, and inspired to learn new things
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s , and
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party
What we offer
- A remote and accomplished diverse and international team
- An opportunity to positively enhance people’s experience online
- A healthy work-life balance built into
- Annual learning and development budget of €1,000
- 40 days of paid leave (including public holidays)
- Wellbeing Allowance of €200/month
- Annual Holiday budget of €2,000
- And several designed for your well-being and a healthy work-life balance. (Working Together Budget, 16 weeks paid parental leave, workspace allowance, paid sick leave and much more)
Compensation RangeThe budgeted compensation range for this role is €50,000 to €70,000 annually. Ranges are based on market research and are equitable to other roles within Hotjar. The actual compensation offered will be based on relative experience. At this time we are only able to provide official employment status to those located in Malta, the UK and Germany. All other team members will join as full-time consultants and will be responsible for paying any taxes or applicable fees where they reside.