We’re Rain City Capital – a rapidly growing hard money lender. We put our borrowers first, which is how we’ve built our business almost exclusively on word-of-mouth referrals. No two workdays are the same, so our team is comprised of individuals who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and take care of business. Our office is energetic, fun, and committed to leading the industry by putting the relationship before the transaction.
We’ve got competitive pay and incredible benefits, and (if we might be so bold to say) an amazing and supportive team
You’re an experienced marketer with a passion for the job, comfortable utilizing both sides of your brain. You’re driven, tech-savvy, easily adaptable to industry changes, and embrace ambiguity in a fast-changing workplace. You’re relentlessly proactive and organized, and pitch in to help your colleagues when they need it.
A college degree in a related field and some industry experience is preferred. Hard money lending experience isn’t required, but maybe you’ve worked for a mortgage brokerage or spent some time in the financial or real estate sectors.
About the Job
This role is about getting to know our borrowers and our industry in depth. You’ll work closely with leadership and sales teams (this is not a remote work position) to create relevant content and communicate with borrowers across channels in a style that captures the company culture.
We’re looking for a creative self-starter who can seize opportunities to build systems and a strong marketing foundation.
- Develop strategy with leadership team and outside marketing strategist
- Create and post content on our site blog and social media
- Take email campaigns from planning to execution
- Manage short-term projects, such as a software conversion or collateral redesign
- Collaborate with contractors to optimize SEO/PPC campaigns
- Coordinate with outside designers, writers, and other providers
- Enthusiastically perform other duties as requested
Salary: $80,000.00 /year
- Kirkland, WA 98034 (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative