Associate Web Marketing Analyst
Since 2001, our Online & Blended Learning division has reimagined K-12 education with full-time virtual schools for students who want a personalized, more flexible approach to learning. Our flagship products and services include Connections Academy, US-based online public charter schools; International Connections Academy, a global online private school; and Pearson Connexus, our comprehensive online school program for school districts nationwide.
Our company culture is built around our motto “Always Learning” and a set of core values that we live by: brave, imaginative, decent, accountable, curious, customer-centric, and collaborative.
Working primarily from our office in Columbia, MD, the Marketing Website Administrator is a part of the Marketing Operations team and is responsible for assisting in web content management and administration of our marketing websites via the web content management system. This position ensures brand and quality control of web properties by conducting editorial reviews and regular testing of website pages and components. This person may work independently or collaboratively in support of the overall marketing team to assure projects and tactics are completed smoothly, accurately, and delivered on-time. The position requires diligent organizational skills, strong writing skills, time management, some proficiency with website/blog content management systems and HTML, combined with a meticulous attention to detail and dedication to excellence. This person should be able to simultaneously manage diverse web projects in a busy production environment.
- Provide day-to-day maintenance and content management of a portfolio of branded, consumer-facing website properties and landing pages.
- Collaborate with marketing & enrollment teams, as well as partner school representatives to ensure that website content is accurate, achieves company goals, and improves the online user experience.
- Conduct quality control and testing via regular site audits.
- Serve as designated web administrator for specified partner school websites, ensuring brand integrity and online recognition in the marketplace
- Aggregate and maintain localized content related to family and staff profiles for websites.
- Ensure that all website content follows the company’s established style, requirements and procedures.
- Develop and maintain content reports (including video inventory, document libraries, etc.), training manuals, and other instructional documentation.
- Assist in implementation of search engine optimization (SEO) campaigns for website properties as needed.
- Collect, analyze and report on website analytics and digital marketing campaigns to identify trends and insights that achieve operational efficiencies and ROI goals.
- Ensure all website content meets accessibility and ADA 508 compliance.
- Maintain an understanding of new technologies and best practices in website content, design, SEO, analytics and related applications.
- Accomplish department and organization missions by completing related tasks as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- BA/BS degree in marketing, communications, technology or related field preferred
- Basic knowledge of HTML, XHTML, XML & CSS
- Past experience with website content management system (DNN-DotNetNuke, Wordpress, AEM) preferred
- Some understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures
- Strong time management skills, including the prioritization of tasks
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work independently
- Good judgment and proven commitment to excellence and quality control
- Enjoys being a team player in a close, highly collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Ability to manage project schedules and resources, work on multiple projects with changing priorities while maintaining a sense of urgency about deadlines
- Strong communication, presentation, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively under multiple project deadlines
The following equipment will be provided to you by the company as a full-time employee:
- Laptop and phone