Job DescriptionClient Coordinator, Global Consulting Firm/ Remote/Fairfield/Westchester County Recent College Graduate
A global business management consulting firm with operational headquarters in Massachusetts as well as an office in Florida is looking for a Client Service Coordinator to support their client services efforts. This individual will primarily work remotely with 1 to 2 meetings a week with the Office Manager who the candidate will be reporting to, and who resides in Connecticut. The global consulting firm is very “virtual” with consultants throughout the world with the executive team traveling constantly.
About the Job:
- Support the needs of the Office Manager and Business & Client Relations Manager as needed
- Answer office line and order & manage office supplies as needed
- Prioritize client requests & materials
- Responsible for the project management (crossing all T’s) of putting together materials, documents, presentations, name tags, etc for client meetings, workshops and conferences given by the partners and/or consultants are all set. This is done with oversight and support of Office Manager.
- Send out assessments to clients, track them, & coordinate debriefs
- Marketing materials & gifts as needed
- Prepare expense reporting documents timely for client materials and forward them to the finance team in preparation for invoicing
- Learn how to manage new assessments as needed
- Packing and shipping all materials to the clients and/or consultants as directed
¨ A fairly recent college graduate (2015-2018 ideal) with some office experience either working remotely for a firm or in a fast-paced setting, internships included. Experience at a financial services or management consulting business a PLUS
¨ Bachelor’s Degree from accredited College/University A MUST
¨ Very detail oriented with the ability to change gears quickly - a true multi-tasker
¨ High level of integrity and discretion in handling all confidential information
¨ Creative thinker. The firm is often told what a final product needs to look like and/or provided with the objective, but this person must be able to envision what is being described and execute the vision
¨ Self-confident enough to ask for help and clarification when needed
¨ Can work independently and with a team
¨ Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills; excellent written and verbal communication skills
¨ Superior Project Management skills
¨ Flexibility to change course on a moments’ notice in the middle of a project and offer ideas
¨ A warm, friendly and engaging personality that can also speak well with clients, consultants and internal employees
¨ Must be based in Fairfield County/Westchester County Area
Company DescriptionC-Suite Assistants, a division of Coleman & Company Executive Search, is a national staffing agency that specializes in administrative support roles across all industries. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, emerging growth and start up companies, non-profit organizations, family offices and wealthy individuals., celebrities and philanthropists
Our services include direct hire, temp-to-perm, and selective consulting and contract placements. Positions we staff include: Executive Assistants, Personal Assistants, Chief of Staff, Project Managers, Event Managers, Digital or Sales Assistants, Financial Assistants, Human Resource Assistants and Administrative Assistants- all of these roles fall within the scope and niche of our expertise.
Learn more about C-Suite Assistants and our parent company, Coleman & Company Executive Search by visiting www.csuiteassistants.com and www.colemancompany.net .
We look forward to working with you.