We’re hiring a Frontend Engineer to become a key team member that helps fuel our growth and build a product companies love to use.
Job overviewThe Frontend Engineer role is best suited for someone who loves to move fast, is self motivated, and is a life-long learner. If you care about working on fast-growing products while iterating and sweating the details, you’ll love working with us.
- Have high accountability and ownership of your work.
- Be willing to do whatever it takes, even if this means working outside of your role (backend help frontend, frontend, help customer support, etc).
- Be able to effectively balance speed/quality/tech debt and make engineering decisions that enable speed and quality results.
- Have a bias towards action.
- Be a product thinker who cares about the customer.
What you’ll do
- Architecture design, API design, data modeling.
- New features and iterating existing features.
- High performance UI across web, browser extension, desktop, mobile.
- Code standards, code reviews, technical planning/research, testing/QA.
- Investigate and resolve bugs/customer issues.
- Assist in scoping, estimating, and planning of projects.
Experience we’re looking for
- AWS: API Gateway, CloudFront, CodeBuild, S3.
- Bonus Qualifications: Extensive experience working with APIs, Electron, GraphQL, Python, React Native, REST, SQL, Typescript, previous remote working experience.
What’s it like to work at FYI?
- We love learning from customers and being data informed. You’ll be working on a product that is research backed from the start.
- Moving fast is a requirement so we can iterate based on what we learn from our customers.
- We like making the hard stuff as simple as possible so we can start with the best first step.
- We highly value and celebrate clear communication and clarity of thought. Because the number one problem of remote work is communication, .
- We love sharing what we learn about how people work and collaborate online. on why people switch document apps.
You should include these in your application
- Your favorite React library and why you like it.
- Links to your GitHub, Twitter, or any other online profiles that you use to describe your work.
- Your work history (your resume, LinkedIn profile, etc).