Technical Support Representative
This opening is more than 49 days old and is very likely already filled.
Job DescriptionUpKeep, an LA-based tech startup, is looking for a Technical Support Representative to join our close-knit Customer Success team in Westwood, CA (near UCLA)
We're taking the work out of work orders. Founded in 2014, our mission was to empower the world's desk-less workforce through the adoption of new technology. We have developed a cloud-based solution that is simplifying maintenance, facility, and asset management across dozens of industries around the world. We're focused on remaining the #1 mobile-first computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) on the market by constantly improving our software as a service (SaaS) and always putting our customers first!
We currently employ about 60 people that work together to ensure 200,000+ global users are achieving their goals! After graduating from Y Combinator, we’ve raised $50M in capital funding (Series A & B) from some of the top VC’s in the world, including Emergence Capital (Salesforce.com and ZOOM) and Insight Partners (DocuSign & Twitter)
We've also been recognized as a "Best Place to Work" by Built in LA!
The Benefits:In this full-time role, you'll receive top-notch benefits such as equity/stock options, paid holidays, unlimited vacation/sick time, 401k, and very affordable health insurance options. Employees here love our casual dress code, fully stocked kitchen, focus on sustainability, weekly catered lunches, and dog-friendly office. We value the work/life balance and believe that family and personal health should always come first.
The Role:UpKeep is looking for an energetic and creative problem solver to join our fast-growing company and enhance customer experience. As a Technical Support Representative, you will work with the customers to resolve routine and advanced technical issues as well as address general account concerns.
- Provide world-class support via telephone, email, and chat
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, identify issues through research, testing, and remote screen sharing
- Communicate with customers to answer product questions and diagnose technical problems
- Collaborate with the Engineering team to troubleshoot bugs and escalate issues
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback and feature requests to drive continuous improvement across all departments.
- Create and maintain customer resources, such as help articles and internal tools.
- Self-starter and self-learner who is continuously trying to improve themselves and processes
- Prior technical support experience working directly with customers
- Has excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Is tech-savvy, adaptable, and comfortable with frequent product updates
- Has superior customer service skills – owns the ability to be responsive, compassionate, resourceful and solution-oriented.
- Possess a love and understanding of software and emerging technologies
- Bonus Points For:
- Familiarity with Intercom, SQL, and ZenDesk
- Familiarity with APIs and reading API documentation
Check us out at: www.onupkeep.com or http://app.onupkeep.com/
Named the #1 CMMS by G2 Crowd, #1 Facility Management Software by GetApp & Gartner, and #1 for Usability by Software Advice. Go check for yourself. We really are #1!
Learn more about our hiring process here: https://onupkeep.com/blog/5-tips-for-applying-to-jobs-at-upkeep/
UpKeep is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Throughout our interview process, if you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, please let us know!