Android Developer - Remote, Flexible Hours, Full-time (Kotlin/Java/Firebase)
CompanyStrongLifts helps people gain strength and muscle since 2007. Our freemium weight lifting app for Android/iOS counts several millions of downloads. People love our app!
- +100,000 5-star reviews
- 4.9 average rating
- Featured by Google and Apple
PositionWe’re looking for a full-time Android Developer. You’ll work with our iOS developer, designer, an product lead/founder. The previous Android developer is available to answer your questions.
- Remote - work from anywhere
- Flexible hours - set your own schedule
- Full-time position - 35 hours work week
- $50,000 - $80,000 per year, depending on your skills and experience.
- Tech stack: native code, 65% Kotlin. MVVM, Dagger, EventBus, RxJava, Mockito, Databinding, LiveData, Viewmodel, Firebase, etc
- Working knowledge of Android, Kotlin, Java, and Firebase
- Knowledge of software design and programming principles
- Experience working on large, complex codebase
- Good problem-solving and communication skills
- Design and build new features into our Android app
- Ensure the best performance and stability of our app
- Troubleshoot and fix issues reported by users
- Help maintain code quality
- Work from anywhere
- Set your own schedule
- Great app with huge userbase
- Support for ongoing learning
How To ApplyWe screen candidates with a small online test (20mins max). Selected candidates will be invited to a 60min phone interview. We need someone who can start work asap.
If interested, please email [email protected] Tell us about yourself, and attach your resume as a PDF. Include the title of the position you’re applying for and your name in the subject. Let uw know what you can contribute to the team.