PRG is the world’s leading provider of services and solutions in entertainment and events. We bring industry-leading creativity, experience and technology to every project we undertake.
Our teams consist of the most accomplished experts, engineers and craftspeople working in theatre, film, tv, broadcast, concert touring, corporate events and hotels and staging. With 170 patents and over 70 trademarks, we are a company defined by innovation. And, through our network of 70 offices spanning five continents, PRG is capable of delivering for its customers anywhere on the globe.
PRG is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our fun, passionate Corporate Events and VER marketing team. The ideal candidate is creative, with fantastic communication skills, and a solid understanding of marketing techniques. Candidates must have a knack and love for writing. This role will have creative asset management responsibilities, while at the same time fulfilling core administrative duties. The candidate should possess excellent planning, organizational and follow-up skills and have a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience holding a marketing coordinator position. Top candidates will exhibit critical thinking skills, strong problem-solving skills and a meticulous attention to detail. The Marketing Coordinator role is an introductory position with an opportunity for growth. This role reports directly to the Director of Marketing in Glendale, CA and supports two markets within PRG across the country.
- Work with the sales and marketing team to develop stories and write copy for case studies, blogs, internal newsletters, sponsored emails, bios, and assist with ad copy.
- Prepare, grow, and import lead and client contact lists for CRM and marketing communication tools
- Act as a bridge between sales, clients, vendors, and the marketing team and assist with planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing, branding, and advertising activities in order to improve the brand’s image and increase customer satisfaction.
- Research, analyze and summarize market trends; study competitors market behavior, and keep up to date with the industry’s latest developments, trends, competitors, and promotional opportunities.
- Manage Google Business, Bing Locations, and directory listings and monitor for reputation management
- Maintain asset management tools for sales materials
- Travel to trade shows and company client events acting as additional event support when needed - registration, event setup and preparation
- Perform administrative tasks related to project management, budget tracking, and process documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, English, or related field; 3 years of relevant experience in communications.
- Strong writing portfolio that demonstrates a flair for storytelling, superior creative and technical writing skills, and an ability to write for different audiences and platforms.
- Ability to independently prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, communicate progress with critical stakeholders, and work collaboratively on a team with constantly shifting priorities.
- Administrative skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Products, project management tools, and familiar with necessary Customer Relationship Management (Salesforce) and Content Management System software (HubSpot, Pardot)
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies.
- Works in standard office building environments and remote
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on occasion for events
- Must be willing to travel a few times per year (<5>
- Work requires analytical, communications and organizational skills generally acquired through completion of a bachelor's degree program or relevant experience.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a constant feedback loop and embrace ongoing learning and refinement.
PRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. PRG is a drug-free work environment, pre-employment testing will be required.
Production Resource Group LLC participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
PRG cares about the safety of our employees and applicants. PRG does not use chat rooms for job searches or communications. PRG will never request personal information via informal chat platforms or unsecure email. PRG will never ask for money or an exchange of money, banking or other personal information prior to an in-person interview. Be aware of potential scams while job seeking. For information on job scams, visit, https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/JobScams or file a complaint at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/.