Alacrity is a well funded early-stage startup founded by seasoned legal, finance and procurement professionals. Our mission is to create technologies which enhance the relationship between corporates and law firms to improve service delivery, reduce costs and manage relationships more efficiently. The legal industry is changing rapidly and we’re excited to help.
This is a remote-first opportunity with the option to work from our London - Moorgate office.
We're looking for a mid/senior level frontend engineer to build high-quality, well-tested, and robust web application. You will have a chance to get involved in the application architecture decisions as well as product design. Ideal candidates will be self-motivated, collaborative, passionate, open to new ideas as well as happy to mentor others.
- Relaxed, multi-stage environment at Moorgate’s WeWork.
- Clear and well-spec’ed tasks so there is no ambiguity.
- Very light on meetings other than daily standup and weekly planning.
- Work from home, this is a remote opportunity.
- Regular company meetups.
- All the books you can read.
- Yearly budget for conferences, training, subscriptions etc.
- Paid annual leave as a remote worker.
- Your own high-spec laptop.
- Genuine product involvement.
- Contributory pension (for UK based employees).
- State of the art office space.
- All of WeWork benefits.
- GraphQL with Apollo
- ReactJS with Apollo
- At least 2 years of React experience.
- You get your kicks from getting things done and deployed to users.
- You honor your craft and are hungry to learn new skills and improve your existing ones.
- You know and appreciate automated testing, clean code, and continuous deployment.
- You understand that documentation is doing your future self a favor and you love helping yourself.
- You want to work at a startup with a reasonable and sane working environment.
- You are in a timezone with a maximum difference of 3 hours from UK
- +- 3hrs from GMT