Customer Service Representative
Job TitleCustomer Service Representative
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Respond to a high volume of inbound requests via phone, email, and fax as well as processing incoming orders, tracking and to completion. You will be facilitating problem resolution; providing assistance on orders and demonstrating our commitment to customer service by following up on orders and complaints to ensure superior customer service results. The shift for this role is from 11:30am to 8:00pm.
You are responsible for
- Responding to a high volume of inbound customer inquiries, complaints, and order requests via telephone and email/fax correspondence during our shift from 11:30am to 8:00pm.
- Responding to customer requests and questions regarding service, products, and account information and analyzing/rectifying customer concerns using established procedures
- Coordinating with manufacturing, distribution, and remote services to ensure order fulfillment
- Identifying, researching, and solving non-standard problems through a solid understanding of our business products, processes, and procedures.
- Displaying a commitment to quality by following required procedures and practices; taking all appropriate measures to ensure quality; searching for opportunities for continuous improvement
- Demonstrating the ability to follow simple and complex work instructions; actively listen to directions and perform tasks with little additional follow-up or direction
- Providing support to other members of Customer Service
- Teaming up to satisfy all customer needs, improve call center performance, and achieve department goals
- Associates degree in business discipline or equivalent work experience
- At least two (2) years' experience in a Customer Service environment or related experience required
- Excellent verbal and written skills with customer problem resolution experience
- Team oriented with ability to multi-task and great attention to detail
- Ability to communicate in a foreign language in a written and verbal capacity is a plus
- SAP experience is strongly desired
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite
A career at Philips Respironics affords you the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of real people by succeeding at real challenges. As a people-centric business, you’ll be challenged to understand their needs, the way they feel, and what it takes to improve the well-being of individuals and families from coast to coast
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)