Social Media Community Manager
This opening is more than 184 days old and is very likely already filled.
Who are we?
Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
As members of the Ribbon team, we live out our mission every day through our core values:
- Be an invited guest to dinner - Everything we do is in the service of the customer.
- Be a (home) owner - If we see a problem, we address it head on without assuming someone else will do it.
- Break new ground - We challenge conventional wisdom to create clever solutions and break down the walls.
- Foster greatness - We grow and inspire the team around us to constantly make Ribbon better.
- Engage with intellectual humility - We become our best selves through rigorous debate and adjusting opinions based on new information.
We are building a world-class marketing team at Ribbon. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, our Social Media Community Manager will play a key role in our ability to drive acquisition & LTV. The ideal candidate lives and breathes social, and will help level up our suite of social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and explore new ways to engage audiences via features like IGTV, FB Live, and Stories. You'll develop our community by finding new customers, sparking discussion, and responding to current customers. You will build & execute an engaging content calendar that heightens our social presence and creates concrete value for the brand and business we're building.
How you'll help make homeownership achievable:
- Create, deliver and manage a social content strategy that aligns with our brand guidelines.
- Create and manage monthly content calendars and daily posts.
- Monitor social media accounts and the Ribbon inbox: Respond to questions, comments, and inquiries with a consistent brand voice.
- Work closely with other marketing functions to align with total marketing strategy
- Create and engage with our communities, to drive new business
- Design templates that will streamline your workflow and create a cohesive look for our feeds.
- Use existing resources and assets (photos, video footage, people) creatively to showcase our brand.
- Communicate key milestones and deadlines between stakeholders to ensure seamless execution
- Analyze performance data and recommend changes to optimize our results.
What we're looking for:
- 3 years of experience in social media marketing and community management.
- Broad knowledge of the following social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn, and emerging platforms.
- Exceptional writing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend social media metrics and their impact on businesses and brands.
- Experience using social media management tools (Planoly, Sprout Social, Hootsuite).
Here at Ribbon we're not scared of differences. It's how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, we've built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.