Social Media Community Manager
Location: White Plains NY and Manhattan
1-year contract position (full time)
This is an excellent opportunity to work as an integrated member of the THP and Tag family to provide onsite social media management to one of our clients an exciting leading beer brand.
About the Role:
Are you an ambitious creative with a thirst for adventure, looking for an exciting opportunity? Does managing the social media presence of a leading beer brand excite you? If so, then this is the job to apply for!
In this role, you will be the voice and personality of our clients global beer brand for the US on social media platforms, from consumer response management to briefing and executing assets that build the brand role through a network of agencies.
You will work with the Brand Director to deploy the Big Brand Idea across key social platforms. In this role, you will gain more experience in the digital strategy and planning process by building on your social data analysis skills to derive key insights and actionable take-aways that will guide the development of the digital strategic and annual plans.
Full participation in the brand team activities, including the identification, development and execution of best in class consumer advertising, promotion, innovation and sponsorships for one of our clients flagship brands.
- Support the Brand Director in building the brand presence on all social media platforms through organic content posting & community management engagement including but not limited to: Facebook/ Instagram/ Twitter/ YouTube
- Support the Brand Director in planning & developing the organic content calendar by social platform on a quarterly basis
- Creation of always on copy development across product/ occasion or campaign visual assets
- Daily response management to all consumer commentary across all active social platforms in a timely manner
- Lead always-on social listening to find relevant daily topics for the brand to have a POV
- Lead briefing, production management, approval process of any social assets/ posts which support daily & opportunistic moments including liaison between lead creative agency and internal creative studio
- Lead updating of community management response documents in line with new campaign or product launches including briefings to CR/consumer complaints team
- Act as key liaison with Regional Marketing to develop organic social support for key brand sponsored events in core markets
- Management of influencers and approval of influencer content across all campaigns in partnership with PR agency
- Manage all live social media posting & approvals where relevant from brand owned or sponsored events
- Monthly social media reporting providing insights and implications about content performance, consumer audience/ behaviors on social, competitor insights & best in class industry examples which further help drive brand digital strategy and increase engagement
- Remain on top of trends to gain & maintain on-going understanding of channels, retail trade and relevant industries (beer, music, sports, entertainment, technology advancements, etc.) and knowledge/ understanding of US beer consumers and lifestyle
- Serve as ongoing brand champion to internal & external stakeholders
For this role we are looking for an energized, collaborative and passionate person. With an entrepreneurial mind-set you must be flexible and are motivated from driving change. The ideal candidate has:
- 2 years minimum of social media community & content management experience
- Fluent in English & Spanish (strong verbal and written communications)
- Proven track record of excellent copywriting
- Experience marketing to a diverse, multicultural audience
- Passionate about College sports
- Strong experience with social reporting software including but not limited to Google Analytics
- Flexible working hours to deliver timely response management including but not limited to: weekend & evening work/ travel & attendance at brand events across US
- Experience of cross functional team management including external agencies
- MBA or Bachelors degree in Marketing or Writing strongly preferred
- Knowledge of the beverage industry preferred
We thank all applicants who express an interest. Unfortunately, we will only be in touch with those that are determined to be a compelling match for this opportunity.