Instagram Content Creator at SwimOutlet
Spiraledge is a company founded on one essential principle: to help people live healthier lives through sports and fitness! As the parent company of SwimOutlet.com, Spiraledge Inc. has been recognized as a Gold‐Level Fit‐Friendly Worksite at its headquarters in Campbell, CA. SwimOutlet.com has been named an Internet Retailer Hot 100 Company and received Apparel Magazine 2019 Top Innovator Award!
SwimOutlet.com is the largest online specialty store for aquatics in the United States and has the largest selection for swimming, fashion swim, beach and surf!
Instagram Content Creator (Contract), SwimOutlet.com
Campbell, CA or Anywhere USA | Reports to VP, Marketing & PR
20-50 Hours Per Month
What you will do
- Assist with creative design, on-camera content, graphics and photo executions on SwimOutlet.com’s Instagram channel
- Create compelling content to increase engagement and Instagram followers
- Focus content for SwimOutlet.com’s Instagram stories with additional time as needed and available spent posting to the Instagram photo feed
- Create movie boards
- Animate texts and gifs
- Report to VP, Marketing & PR on hours, structure and editorial calendar with additional input from buyers, CMO and SwimOutlet.com Creative Director
Who you are
- You have basic graphic design background with ability to use source files to create graphic look and feel that complements existing SwimOutlet creative around sales promotions
- You are comfortable on camera to do fun on camera promotions or interviews with swimmers for Instagram Stories
- Experience in swimming and the swim community as either a former age group swimmer, fitness swimmer, Masters Swimmer, club swimmer, etc.
- Have some basic photo abilities and photo experience
Role Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a contract role. Hours may vary. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Please include links to your website and/or portfolio and samples of your Instagram work.