Content Operations Librarian, Global Business Marketing
Company Industry: Technology
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Content Operations Librarian, Global Business Marketing
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, on-site, contract through April 202o
Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We are seeking a Content Operations Librarian, Global Business Marketing to focus on enabling teams to make sure that all projects are properly ingested into the central inventory, tagged and stored correctly, and updated throughout the content lifecycle. You’re an ideal candidate if you have experience implementing common content management solutions across diverse teams, enjoy helping teams experience the value of participating in common processes, and have a passion or driving ongoing content inventory management.
What You’ll Do:
● Partner with assigned teams to drive a globally coordinated rollout of the content inventory
● Proactively seek new inputs to the inventory as well as updates to content previously collected
● Convert projects from planning to active when they launch, ensuring all content is properly housed in the right repositories upon activation
● Promote centralized inventory management standards and train the organization on expectations
● Support the development and implementation of ongoing process and infrastructure improvements to continuously improve processes and tooling
● Assist in auditing content in preparation for planning cycles
● 8+ years of experience in content marketing operations or program management of content-intensive marketing projects
● Demonstrated critical thinking experience and adept collaboration within fast-paced team
● Experience implementing content management standards
● Experience in direct content management, including a strong understanding of how content management systems work, and/or strong content analytics
● Experience measuring impact against operational metrics
● Very strong communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
● Ability to work with cross-functional teams
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This position is located onsite at our Customer’s Menlo Park, CA location. There is no remote capability for this role.
Now for the Perks!
● Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program)
● Accrued PTO: Up to 15 days per 12 months on assignment
● New Child Benefit: Up to $4,000 for the birth or adoption of a child while on assignment (conditions apply)