Business Development Manager (Industrial) - Remote
We are an industry leader in miniature spectroscopy, particularly in the research and science, life sciences, semiconductor and LED markets. With regional engineering, product development, sales, marketing, and operations experts, we are positioned for breakthrough growth and innovation.
Join world-class experts in finding answers to our customers toughest questions as our Business Development Manager for the Industrial segment. This is an exciting opportunity to leverage your extensive sales and business development experience to further Oceans mission of equipping humanity with technology and data to make precisely informed decisions.
Were building out the team that will propel solutions across multiple categories. Drawing from disciplines including systems, optics, mechanical, electrical, and software engineering, and industrial design were assembling the capacity to provide even deeper customer collaboration on highly precise challenges across industries.
- Bachelors degree or higher preferred
- 5+ years of working experience
- Required experience calling into the Industrial segment (eg: semi-conductors, automation etc)
- A proven track record of managing large accounts, billing $1 million+ per year
- An entrepreneurial spirit and mindset, bringing a natural curiosity for what can be and the willingness to challenge boundaries and explore the unknown
- Exceptional presentation skills and storytelling capability to deliver keynotes with large audiences
- Excellent skills in planning, communications, analytical capabilities and attention to detail
- Proven track record increasing market share, converting sales and building lasting customer relationships
- Demonstrated critical thinking capacity, while maintaining a holistic business view (ability to operate at tactical and strategic levels)
- Bilingual, English and Spanish helpful
- Travel required