Marketing Associate Manager at Blameless
Blameless is an end-to-end Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) platform that enables and accelerates proactive and reactive incident management so engineering teams can balance reliability and innovation. Our software helps you set and monitor SLOs and SLAs, coordinate and automate incident response, identify root causes, and create a culture of learning and improvement across your organization. Our platform includes a bot that automates to faster resolution, an API to track and manage SLAs, and a web app to stay on top of key metrics, manage problems, track actions items, and assess the reliability of your business. Blameless, based in San Mateo, is backed by Accel and Lightspeed Ventures.
In this role you will be one of the first members of the marketing team, with a significant opportunity to learn and drive ownership across many different areas to build out your marketing skillset.
As a key member of the marketing team, you will touch areas across our entire marketing strategy: our demand gen marketing funnel, content, product marketing, and events.
– Use persona insights and research to develop compelling marketing campaigns and help shape our product messaging & positioning
– Produce high-quality content to drive awareness and accelerate sales pipeline, such as blogs, webpages, case studies, and ebooks
– Measure performance of marketing activities and campaigns against goals
– Help us maximize the impact and reach of our events marketing strategy by assisting on initiatives such as sales enablement and event follow-up
– 1 to 3 years of relevant experience preferred, experience at high-growth startup or enterprise SaaS company is a plus
– Growth mindset and strong passion for learning
– Team player who people love to work with
– Effective communicator across different mediums, written and spoken
– Proven ability to think strategically while having a strong bias for action and execution
– WordPress, SEO, and Salesforce experience all pluses
– Experience with SRE/DevOps space not required, but a strong plus
Blameless is a rapid growth startup headquartered in San Mateo. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to a team defined and empowered by diversity. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. http://blameless.com/about-us