Marketing Intern (Paid Internship)
Job DescriptionWe are seeking to add another Marketing Intern to our expanding team to assist the Marketing Team in an effort to improve and grow our property directory and our brand. You will be conducting research and compiling data that will be vital in improving traffic to our website. You’ll be assisting in the day to day management of over 30,000 property profiles in our directory. This will include quality control and optimization for search, as well as admin and maintenance on all supporting content across our site. You will be collaborating with our entire growth team, including content marketing.
The ideal candidate is passionate about senior living, content marketing, has an interest in SEO, and has an intense attention to detail. This role will be measured on how successful your efforts are impacting the growth of our site traffic, as well as how collaborative and communicative you are on ad hoc marketing campaigns.
This is a paid internship to begin immediately with a minimum of 30/hrs per week is requested. The ideal candidate has a strong passion for marketing and PR, and is eager to learn with a positive attitude. We are seeking candidates who want to work towards an opportunity to grow within the company. You will be working in our downtown San Francisco office. No remote candidates. You must be authorized to work in the U.S. We do not sponsor.
- Interest in Senior Living preferred
- Can geek out on marketing research
- Comfortable with phone communication
- Organized and ability to multitask
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Strong written and persuasive communication skills - mastery of the English language is key
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Intellectually curious
- Undergraduate degree required
- Start date: October 2019
- Location: San Francisco Financial District
- Pay: $15/hour
- ***Please do NOT call our office. You can respond to this listing via email with your resume and cover letter.