Remote Social Media Manager Positions for National Marketing Agency
Do you love social media? Do you enjoy finding great content online and sharing it with others? Do you pride yourself on your creative writing skills and wit? Do you consider yourself a bit of an organizational nut? Do you want to work with a fun, growing social media company? If you answered yes to all 5 questions then read on! This might be the perfect fit for you.
We are 98 Buck Social - we consider ourselves somewhat of a social media marketing unicorn!
We specialize in high-quality, but affordable, social media marketing services and we work with businesses large and small from around the world. We are currently hiring entry-level social media content managers to search for great content, write short, creative intros, and prepare for publishing on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and more as well as manage day-to-day communication with the accounts you work on.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE LOOKS SOMETHING LIKE THIS:
- First of all, you "get it." You are social media savvy and actively use the major social networks. You understand how businesses and brands use social media to build and engage with their audiences.
- You thrive on results: You get excited with every like, retweet, share, and comment, and it bugs you when a post doesn't get as much interaction as it should.
- You love discovering and sharing interesting, unique, relevant content (this will be the bulk of your work), and you are really great at writing creative intros to said content that don't put people to sleep. You also have the ability to adapt to different personality styles - important for allowing the client's unique "vibe" to come through.
- You are a self-starter and thrive on working independently, and you also enjoy working in a small team environment.
- You are super organized and have the ability to manage a pretty hefty task list on a daily basis without losing track of things or getting overwhelmed. This is highly important, since you will be working with dozens of different accounts.
- You are very detail-oriented and always strive for perfection in your work - you take an almost obsessive pride and ownership in a job well done. You are also a grammar and spelling aficionado, and never make mistakes. (Hugely important. You have to know: Your vs. You're; There, Their, They're, etc. Our commitment to our clients is no mistakes -- ever.)
- You have wit, a sense of humor, creativity, and awesomeness... and you don't mind who knows it!
Join our fast-growing team of 26 social media marketing professionals. Check us out on Instagram @98bucksocial, follow us on Facebook, and apply today!
Flexible schedules, premier social media marketing paid training program, exciting career path in the hot field of social media marketing, fully remote work at home opportunity with a dynamic, growth-focused, forward-thinking culture.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- Writing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Personal social media use: 4 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Fully Remote
- Flexible schedule
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends