Software Developer/Engineer - Xamarin (Senior, Remote) at TopDevz () (allows remote)
We are looking for an experienced, senior, Software Developer/Engineer, who is excited to work on one of our many client projects - both greenfield (new) projects as well as legacy (support) projects in that technology stack. This is a remote position.
Skills & Requirements
- Very experienced (5+ Years) in Software/App Development.
- Good analytical skills to understand the requirements and develop / implementations solutions
- Strong competency in building cross-platform mobile applications using Xamarin Studio or Visual Studio with Xamarin plugin. Strong expertise on Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android.
- Working experience on iOS SDK and/or Android SDK
- Working knowledge of data parsing, storing and related patterns.
- Strong SQLite, SQL Server DB experience. Hands-on experience with REST services.
- Expertise in MVVM pattern. Code sharing patterns such as dependency service, service locator.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle Expertise in writing unit tests.
- Strong ability in documenting design concepts. Ability to socialize technical knowledge to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong in C#, the .NET framework and object oriented programming patterns and practices.
- Hands on experience in Agile projects
- Demonstrate ability to apply Microsoft Practices and Patterns as guided by the Architect.
- Strong trouble shooting skills to resolve the technical issues.
- Good analytical skills, innovative and detail-oriented.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Significant attention to detail when writing code, including good commenting and code documentation skills.