Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager (Spanish/English fluency)
This is an onsite role in San Francisco CA; remote candidates will not be considered.
We are hiring a Customer Success Manager to join the team! This role requires little to no travel.
Odoo is the world's top open-source ERP SaaS software and Customer Success is key to our future success! Customer Success Managers coordinate with various service teams to strategically find the best solutions for customers that use our software.
As a Customer Success Manager here at Odoo, you will help us achieve our mission of accelerating value for longstanding SMB customers spanning across North and South America.
- Responsible for delivering on the customer’s overall success with Odoo and drive adoption of our solutions while delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction across the North and South America regions
- Able to manage complex customer situations and lead a resolution towards mutual success for SME/enterprise customers as an account manager
- Achieve sales and retention targets through your ability to build customer relationships, while ensuring the successful execution of the customer's strategy roadmap
- Act as the main POC, defining a success plan with deliverables, and ensuring clear communication across the customers’ operational areas
- Deliver exceptional customer experience through proactive communication while orchestrating the right internal resources, and effectively using the customer engagement model to align, track, and evolve the customer's business goals
- Drive adoption of Odoo ERP solutions by referencing data insights to progress from baseline through the maturity curve of customer accounts
- Foster innovation by sharing best practices and new ways your SaaS customers can leverage Odoo solutions to advance their digital maturity
- Identify at-risk customer accounts and execute a retention plan which might involve negotiation, re-onboarding, customer service, sales quotes, license management, user subscriptions, and cross-team collaboration
- Develop and execute all phases of a subscription renewal plan by ensuring on-time invoicing and onboarding all customers to project managing potential development or functional improvements to databases
- Monitor customer accounts’ usage of Odoo’s software apps and health indicators, such as by reviewing contracts and pricing to identify successful potential growth opportunities using change management and organization change knowledge
- Contribute to ongoing initiatives that continuously improve our approach to securing customer success
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelors is required - Business-oriented major is a strong plus
- Accounting, manufacturing, inventory, CRM, POS, and/or E-commerce software or industry/entrepreneurial experience as well as Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets highly valued
- Spanish or English fluency: both written and verbal, especially when it comes to customer software discussions
- SaaS or Paas pre/post sales experience or relevant knowledge - Understand the value proposition of an ERP software to a potential customer
- Demonstrate an understanding of a customer’s renewal life-cycle, have the entrepreneurial spirit, and have a passion for customer success!
- Previous role providing or great aptitude with coordination and keeping organized
- Strategic planning support when it comes to the Saas customer’s business strategy
Compensation and Perks:
- Compensation includes base salary and commission
- Benefits package: healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, and savings on additional voluntarily selected benefits
- PTO (Paid-time-off), paid sick days, and paid holidays
- Pre-tax commuter benefits such as parking and transit
- Chef-prepared lunches every day
- Snacks, fruit, and coffee/drinks on tap!
- Yoga classes on-site and other activities possibly expensed if multiple employees attend, especially sports-focused activities
- Evolve in a nice working atmosphere with a passionate team!