Customer Success Representative
Splashtop, the leading provider of remote desktop and device collaboration solutions, is hiring full-time Customer Success Representatives. The position is available immediately, and the location is at the Splashtop headquarters in San Jose, CA.
As a Customer Success Representative, you will proactively reach out to our existing customers (subscription customers), with the intention to upsell them (more Splashtop licenses, next “tier” of Splashtop licenses) and/or cross-sell them additional Splashtop products.
You will actively engage with 200+ existing B2B customers each month, and you will own your own (quarterly) sales quota of upsell/cross-sell. You will first and foremost seek to build relationships with those customers. After having checked with them that their level of satisfaction with Splashtop is optimal, you will discuss their use case (how they currently use Splashtop). Using your creativity and sales skills, you will find ways to increase the value that Splashtop can derive from those customers. You will work cross-functionally with a number of internal teams (Finance, Technical Support, Product, etc…) on a daily basis, to make sure that customers receive all functional expertise, support and attention they need.
While your main role will be to proactively reach out to customers, you will also help other Customer Success team members with Inbound inquiries as needed.
If you have a passion for customers and are eager to join a world-class Customer Success organization, we want to hear from you!
You will work autonomously after having received professional training from us and those highly desirable skills you will learn with us will serve you through your entire career. Actual hours can be flexible to accommodate your schedule.
Job responsibilities include:
- Understand our customer segmentation, and become familiar with Splashtop products, processes and prices, so that you have the knowledge to cross-sell/upsell to existing customers
- Outreach to 200+ customers a month (phone, email)
- Achieve your quota of upsell/cross-sell, through passionate outreach to existing customers via phone or email
- Populate/enrich the customer record information in Salesforce as needed
- Escalate/Ask for help from colleagues as needed, to make sure that customer satisfaction is optimal
Skill set must-haves:
- 2+ years of prior experience in sales with existing customers (“farmer”) or new sales (“hunter”) in a software company
- 2+ years owning your own sales quota
- 1+ year experience in a Customer Success team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High energy, friendly and helpful attitude
- Enough technical background to learn/understand/explain the benefits of remote access software
- Prior salesforce.com experience
Skill set nice-to-haves:
- Familiarity with subscription/SaaS model
- Experience with the MSP (Managed Services Provider) and/or HelpDesk markets
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- 8 hour shift