Full Stack Software Developer for Mobility Team (remote)
This opening is more than 40 days old and is very likely already filled.
At Optimile we build bridges between different mobility operators and its end-users. How? Through MaaS magic and white-label cloud based platforms. Why? To offer everyone the ultimate freedom of connected mobility so you can swiftly get to your destination. All with just one app.
This is our response to the shift away from personally owned means of transportation towards mobility solutions that are consumed as a service. We develop our all-in-one mobility software for external parties, and have our own app (Mobiflow) to let everyone experience the convenience of connected mobility.
How a day at your office looks like
You can pick your own office (you’re welcome) and work remotely on our new, economically responsible way of networked mobility. As we are always in a generous mood, you can either contribute to the further development of our management system or test front-end systems, such as our web platform and mobile application. The choice is yours. (I’d choose both) A possible selection of your to-do’s:
- You'll work on our new, ecologically responsible form of networked mobility. Our platform creates a connection between different mobility services and users, and is responsible for managing various charging points for electric vehicles.
- Based on your interests, you can contribute to the further development of our management system, test environment, or front end systems such as the web platform and mobile application.
- Building mobility services in the back-office system (via Python and Django).
- Expanding the visual frontend and API for the mobility platform.
- Developing and expanding our mobility app in ReactNative.
- Although this is a remote position, we are only looking for people in the EU.
- You are willing to travel to our headquarters in Belgium from time to time.
- You have earned your Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related degree (in a fair way of course).
- Your LinkedIn-profile is blessed with a first successful professional experience.
- You are not afraid of a challenge and to learn new technologies.
- You have great written and verbal communication skills in English.
- You have an extended knowledge of Python and Django (Not the snake and western movie)
- Got any experience with TypeScript and React or ReactNative? Sweet!
- A challenging job in an international environment
- A full-time indefinite contract
- And a salary, of course