Virtual position available
Our rapidly growing real estate company is seeking a qualified Marketing Manager to direct our marketing efforts strategically and efficiently based on precise data.
Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients. We are seeking a Marketing Manager who is dedicated to helping us reach our objectives and support the team.
The Marketing Manager will have experience heavy in using marketing data to drive business strategy, be a data guru with a passion for the in-depth tracking of return on marketing efforts, and a keen ability to track, analyze, and use data to drive strategy.
This professional IRBY Warrior will adhere to the highest ethical standards and possess impeccable attention to detail. If you have a passion for data-driven results, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, has the ability to proactively plan, multi-task and creatively problem solve.
There is opportunity for advancement for a well rounded candidate who possesses the skills and personality to plan and implement marketing for multiple companies and who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of our organization.
This Marketing Manager opening is available as an in-office position in Mobile, AL or as a virtual position.Compensation:
$50,000 - $75,000Responsibilities:
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts
- Tracking, analyzing, and reporting marketing data
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns
- Building brand awareness and positioning
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts
- Communicating the marketing plan
- Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish
- Researching demand for the organization's services
- Evaluating competitors
- Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, strategy, and plan
- Proven experience in utilizing data to drive business strategy
- Experience with social media and content marketing
- Advanced communication skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to change
IRBY only hires and retains the BEST.
The IRBY Group is a rapidly growing real estate problem-solving firm. We invest in hundreds of houses and commercial properties every year. We own and operate several successful real estate related businesses and seek to drive solutions to elevate our communities.
We are sincerely committed to the personal and professional success of our ELITE IRBY WARRIORS.
The IRBY Group and its associated companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, family responsibility, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, transgender status, veteran's status, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law.