The ideal candidate is a creative team player, talented wordsmith, and grammar geek. You will be responsible for developing marketing and communications content that will separate us from the crowd.
- Collaborate with internal partners to interpret project briefs and develop relevant concepts into content
- Ensure that all products are proofed and ready for delivery or posting
- Prepare files and concept boards for client review and presentation
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Advertising
- 3+ years of marketing or copywriting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail