Content Marketing Specialist (REMOTE)
Company Industry: Technology
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Content Marketing Specialist (REMOTE)
Commitment Level: ~32.5 hours per week, 99% remote, contract through February 2021
The Mom Project is assisting one of our clients in their search for a Content Marketing Specialist.
This is a REMOTE role but special consideration will be given to candidates based in the Austin, TX area.
About The Role: The Content Marketing Specialist will be responsible for:
• Leading the strategic direction of the content marketing we develop for our clients.
• Developing content offer ideas, articulate the ideas into action plans and executing these campaigns for our clients.
• Creating and managing email campaigns via HubSpot or other automation platforms for a variety of audiences.
• Building landing pages and other campaign assets for various content offers
• Website page build/ updates/ modifications
• Writing social media updates
• Writing client reports
• Manage and keep track of client tasks, deadlines, and priorities
• Write creative briefs and directing designers and web developers through project cycles
You need to have:
• Three to five years of content marketing/ marketing agency experience
• Knowledge of Hubspot (and/or other types of marketing automation software such as Active Campaign, Marketo or others)
• Knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics, Google Office Suite, and basic HTML
• The ability to source or create new images for a variety of applications
• Keep current with HubSpot content marketing certifications, best practices, and associated resources
• Self-motivation, self-awareness, self-discipline, self-improvement, using good judgment, having positive energy and a willingness to help others is key to success in this remote role
• The ability to adapt and create proactive change
You should have:
• A sharp focus on your goals, your team's goals, company goals, and the customer's goals
• A strong desire to be part of a team
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Superior communication skills and presentation skills
• Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
• A positive, upbeat attitude
• Task completing mindset
• HubSpot certifications are a plus
Familiarity with Teamwork project management platform is a plus